I am having 8 +years of total IT experience and certified in Requirements Engineering &Management with the usage of different tools (DOORS, Rhapsody, DNG, RTC, and RQM), Seeking career in a learning environment that will utilize and reinforce my technical skills and abilities and also to apply and gain new cutting edge skills and experience in a rapidly changing field in software development with an organization of a repute.
- 8 years of experience in IT industry, this includes entire life cycle like Requirement Engineering & Management.
- Good knowledge with variety of Requirements Management Tools and process such as DOORS, ALM, ASPICE.
- Support of Requirements management process for functional owners, analysts, architects and project leaders based on ASPICE
- Having Requirement analysis skills and ensure availability of requirement specifications for all project stakeholders.
- Experienced to create Requirements Specification and Design Templates using Tools
- Experienced for defining, creating and managing new software level requirements and deriving of performance , robustness & implied requirements
- Support professional Requirements Engineering (RE) in the development projects to Write detailed requirements specifications in DOORS & DNG
- Support of requirements management process for functional owners, analysts, architects and project leaders
- Tracking of completion of requirements analysis process and reporting of status to project management and maintain and report out on quality metrics.
- Responsible for Data Migration & Synchronization between DOORS & DNG
- Support in ensuring traceability among requirements and traceability to design documents, test plans and work tasks
Project tracking and sprint planning using RTC
- Creating Test plans and Test cases in RQM and executing test cases and guiding Testers.
- Trainer to provide regular training in DOORS & DNG and other ALM Tools
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong system analytical and troubleshooting skills in complex secure environments.
- Good team player with presentation, communication and inter personal skills.