We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a company in the information services industry in Upper Austria, Linz.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Algorithm Developer (m/f/d).
- An exciting job in a motivated team
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- A dynamic and agile working environment
Your hard- and software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- Experience in algorithm developing (Go, TypeScript, Angular, Docker and Kubernetes)
- Well-grounded Know-How of testing
- Result orientation and willingness to perform
- Communication and team skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Your create parsers and transpilers for source code of statically and dynamically typed programming languages
- Code generation of executable unit-tests
- Design and implementation of analyses and optimizations
- Testing: software verification, formal models, symbolic execution, static and dynamic source code analyses,
SAT (Boolean satisfiability problem), SMT (Satisfiability modulo theories)and model-based testing
The minimum salary for this position is € 45.100,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 7661 with your application documents.
You are not available - but you know
the right person?
Get your reward!