We, softwareXperts, are looking for IT experts with a wide range of know-how for our clients from various industries.
Our client is a global software development company for marketing processes based in Austria.
- Subsidized lunch and free drinks
- Free parking and very good transport connections
- State of the art offices with lounge area (playstation, table tennis or enjoy a coffee)
- Discount on private health insurance
- Latest generation software and hardware to work with
- Exclusive company parties and company outings
- Wiener Linien ticket, a fleet of scooters and (electric) company cars to borrow
Deine Hard- und Software
- You build and operate a platform in a cloud by performing automated builds, test deployments, and deployments
- You maintain the platform by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health
- You will support product teams in setting up and improving their continuous delivery pipeline
- Assisting in the implementation of agile and DevOps thinking.
- Discuss platform improvement ideas with architects and the team
- You will work with your team to implement ongoing improvements to development processes and methodologies.
- You already have several years of experience with: Azure, Jenkins, Java 11+, Docker, Kubernetes, ...
- You want to work in a fully agile and multicultural team
- Excellent English skills
The minimum salary for this position is € 75,000 gross per year, with the willingness to pay more depending on qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your application documents, quoting reference number 8513.
Angular, DevOps, Docker, Elasticsearch, Hudson / Jenkins, Java, Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure, Spring Boot