We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a company in the information services industry. We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Field Support Engineer (m/f/d).
- An exciting job in a motivated team
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- A dynamic and agile working environment
Your hard- and software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience with: Linux Environment, Windows Environment, Hadoop (Big Data), Active MQ, PostGre, Java Virutal Machine (JVM)
- Expertise in: Cyber Security, IT Infrastructure, IT Protocol
- Communication and team skills
- Result orientation and willingness to perform
- Very good German and English skills
- Driving License
- Ownership of customer issues from reporting to resolution, including lab replication and validation of fixes
- Documentation and clear communication of customer and project requirements to internal product and development teams
- Provide pre-sales support including demos, lab evaluations, presentations
- Build and maintain good relations with customers
The minimum salary for this position is € 40.000,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 7675 with your application documents.
You are not available - but you know
the right person?
Get your reward!