- You have a successfully completed Bachelors degree and over 4 years experience in a role as a IT Functional Analyst.
- You have a excellent knowledge of functional analysis methods and technique,
- You have proven experience in testing solutions and systems: writing test cases and testing;
- You posess experience in writing functional specifications.
- You have good English skills (at level C1 or equivalent).
- Furthermore you have professional experience in performing functional analysis & functional specs for IT change requests (web, software, infrastructure and security).
- You have excellent problem identification and solving skills and in identifieng key issues and escalating them as appropriate.
- You also have excellent analytical skills and ability to see the overall picture.
- Your Ability to work independently as well as in a team, through a methodological approach, to cope with changing technologies and environments and to integrate in existing multicultural teams is excellent
- Your very good writing and presentation skills, time-management and organisational skills, as well as communication and interpersonal skills will complete your profile.
- You are responsible for the definition of use cases and actors and how they interact.
- You are responsible for gathering and documenting of functional requirements & specifications and for the analysis of impacts and assessment of risks.
- You perform functional analysis and facilitate workshops.
- You are responsible for monitoring developments and ensuring that requirements are met during implementation;
- Part of your job is to define test cases and acceptance procedures and criteria.
- You will also test and accept deliverables, in accordance with functional requirements.
- You meet and collaborate with business representatives, solution architects and developers.
- You understand and learn the business aspects that are unique to the Agency, and also to communicate the constraints of IT (within budget) to the users.
- You work with the Agency’s requirements management tool and work within the Agency’s project management methodology.
Cegeka Deutschland GmbH
Tel. +49 6102 8235 831
Fax +49 6102 8235 789