We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a austrian company in the medical sector.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated IT Cybersecurity Expert (m/f/d).
- An exciting job in a motivated team
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- A dynamic and agile working environment
Your hard- and software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- Well-grounded experience in risk assessment procedures, policy information, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
- Well-grounded Know-How of ISO 2700/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks
- Good knowledge of practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecutre
- Good knowledge of third party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
- Result orientation and willingness to perform
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Ýou plan, research and design robust security architectures
- You research security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
- You prepare cost estimates and identify integration issues
- You define, implement and maintain corporate IT security policies and procedures
- You oversee IT security awareness programs and educational efforts in collaboration with the CSO
The minimum salary for this position is € 36.154,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 7365 with your application documents.
You are not available - but you know
the right person?
Get your reward!