About our client:
Our client is a fast growing and market leading company in the IT-service sector. Their emphasis is placed on collegiality, dynamics and individual development in the team.
They are looking for a motivated Java Developer (f/m) to support the team in Vienna.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Collection of requirements
- Documentation and software-tests
- Development of user interfaces for state-of-the art web-technologies
- Management of system optimizations and diagnostics
- Project support and realization of orders
- Participation in all phases of the software development process (requirements, specifications, design, development, test, …)
- Completed IT Education (HTL, FH, University)
- Experience with modern web-technologies
- Knowledge in Java Developer/ Linux/ Spring/ Java EE/ web services/ REST/ network technologies (IP, DNS, DHCP)
- English and/ or German skills (from level C1)
- Solution-oriented and motivated
- Ability to work in a team and creativity
- Advantageous: Background BI/ DWH
- A corporate culture with a lot of emphasis on collegiality, dynamics and individual development
- Chance of a targeted personal development
- Co-organized employee events
- Flexible working hours and "home office" is possible
Interested in being part of a motivated and professional team? Payment is according to your personal qualifications and experience, but is a guaranteed minimum of EUR 50.000. This figure should be seen as a minimum, market based competitive salary is guaranteed. Please submit your updated CV quoting reference number: 6472.