We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a traditional austrian company in the feed and food industry in lower austria.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated SAP FI/CO Specialist (m/f/d).
- An exciting job in a motivated team
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- Canteen, free fruits, pool cars for business appointments, sports program etc.
- A dynamic and agile working environment with a long-term perspective
Your hard- and software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- 5-10 years experience in finance and/or controlling in manufacturing industries with SAP background or other relevant ERP systems
- Well-grounded Know-How of SAP modules FI/CO
- Professional experience in day-to-day accounting/reporting or controlling tasks desirable
- Result orientation and willingness to perform
- Communication and team skills
- Very good English skills
- A second language (ideally German, Portuguese/Chinese/Vietnamese) is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (up to 80%)
- Working closely with diverse teams of the company
- Supporting the roll-out of the SAP S/4 HANA
- Roll-out the SAP S/4 HANA template to local business units throughout Europe, Asia and America
- Conduct a gap-analysis regarding local requirements, business processes and data quality
- Implement business processes
- Propose solutions, system implementation including customizing
The minimum salary for this position is € 50.000,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 7378 with your application documents.
You are not available - but you know
the right person?
Get your reward!