We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a fast growing and market leading company in the IT-service sector. Their emphasis is placed on collegiality, dynamics and individual development in the team.
To support the team in Vienna area, we are looking for a dedicated and motivated Senior Database Administrator (m/f/d).
- An exciting job in a motivated team
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- A dynamic and agile working environment
- Employee events, mobile phone, notebook and cafeteria
Your hardware & software
- IT education (HTL, University)
- Well-grounded system knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsofy Dynamics NAV, BMD, Oracle and Microstrategy
- Experience in implementation of software in the BSS/OSS area are appreciated
- Very good knowledge of requirements analysis and application development
- Very good know-how of SQL, NoSQL databases like Maria or MongoDB
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English- and German skills
- Responsible for the data for businss and operation support systems
- Creating and adapting reports for different kind of stakeholders
- Requirements analysis for projects
- Implementing stakeholder requests in the datamodel structure
- Business contact for the BSS / OSS Systems
The minimum salary for this position is € 50.000,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 7062 with your application documents.
You are not available - but you know the right person?
Get your reward!