We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is an international IT-service-provider with specification on the financial sector based in Vienna with offices in many countries and thousands of employees. An innovative work environment and an open communication are important for the teamwork.
For the headquarter we are currently searching for an experienced Senior Head of DevOps (m/f/d) with hands on mentality.
- An exciting job in a motivated team
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near to the subway ..)
- A dynamic and agile working environment
Your hard- and software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- At least 10 years working experience in software development and/or operations in both expert or team leading roles
- Well-grounded Know-How of Windows and Linux environments (servers, scripting, automation)
- Very good knowledge of Mainframe systems, Oracle DB, Java, .NET, PL1, testing automation, systems monitoring, incident, problem and release management and vendor management
- Experience in IT in financial sector is a plus or telecommunications, manufacturing or pharmacy sector is an even bigger plus
- Communication and team skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Manage and coach a team of 15 Software Developers, System Administrators and Solution Managers
- Build internal know-how, decreasing dependency on external support
- Monitoring, application administration, incident and problem management for the applications portfolio (among others: LoanIQ, MS Dynamics, SWIFT and Corona)
- Perform regular upgrades on time and with minimal service disruption
- Balance maintenance and development initiatives within the team
- Act as a SPOC towards integration partners and external providers within own area of responsibility
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team quality and efficiency via policies, standards, best practices, mentoring etc
The minimum salary for this position is € 41.706,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 7357 with your application documents.
You are not available - but you know
the right person?
Get your reward!