We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a well-known IT service provider in the banking and insurance sector.
For the department SWIFT Services we are looking for a dedicated and motivated Solution Manager SWIFT (m/f/d).
- working place very central (Bus, Tram, ungderground)
- flexible working hours
- ca. 50% remote
- A variety of training opportunities such as conferences, hackathons, coding dojos, meetups, communities and much more
- many company benefits
- food subsidy
Deine Hard- und Software
- Deep knowledge of installation and configuration of applications running on Linux/zLINUX (RHEL/SUSE), Container platforms (Docker, Kybernetics), deployment tools
- Know-how about IBM WAS (Websphere Application Server), Appache server, Firewalls, proxy infrastructure, load balancer configuration, certificates (SSL, TLS), etc.
- Several years of experience in SWIFT, SWIFT Services (FIN, InterAct, FileAct) and SWIFT Network are a plus
- Connecting to people and being a teamplayer
- Working independently and having a customer oriented approach
- Managing communication, especially in difficult situations like major incidents
- Proficiency in English, additional (CEE-) languages are an advantage
- Deploy, configure and maintain SWIFT infrastructure components, primarily the SWIFT messaging interface (Intercope Box Message Hub), SWIFT Alliance and Smartstream TLM Aurora
- Handle customer change requests, incidents and problems according to defined processes and policies
- Communicate with Bank SWIFT customers (currently 25 entities within AT und CEE) in case of incidents, problems, change requests, etc.
- Communicate with external vendors of SWIFT components in case of troubleshooting, change requests, maintenance, etc.
- Monitor SWIFT operations in order to fulfill existing contracts (oSOWs, SLAs, etc.)
- Attend vendor meetings and be responsible for research and optimization of already used or new SWIFT components
- Create and update customer documents and sIT internal documentation
The minimum salary for this position is € 52.220,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 8677 with your application documents.
Apache Server, Docker, Firewall, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Kubernetes, Linux/zLinux, SSL / TLS (Secure Sockets Layer / Transport Layer Security), SWIFT
Analytiker - Solution Analyst