We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a austrian company in the information services industry.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Technical Product Manager (m/f/d) in Vienna.
- An exciting job in a motivated team
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- Social benefits like company events, free drinks, fruit and snacks, health promotion etc.
- A dynamic and agile working environment
- Flexible working hours, referral program, company laptop etc.
Your hard- and software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- Experience in a similar position
- Programming skills are an advantage
- Construction or real estate background is an advantage
- Result orientation and willingness to perform
- Communication and team skills
- Very good German and English skills
- You are defining innovation, strategy and roadmap
- You ware working closely with customers and the sales team do define and maintain product technical requirements
- You will write user stories and manage backlog to communicate and clarify feature requirements and product needs
- You will write and maintain detailed product specifications
- Align and maintain product roadmap and align and follow-up product development status
- You will research market trends
The minimum salary for this position is € 43.400,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 7626 with your application documents.
You are not available - but you know
the right person?
Get your reward!