- High familiarity with Elastic Stack Components – Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats
- Familiarity with Linux (Redhat, CentOS) system administration (on premise)
- Familiarity with security mechanism like Kerberos, AD LDAP, SSL/TSL, SSO
- Familiarity with DevOps revision control tools like Bitbucket, Git, SVN
- Working knowledge of programming (coding skills) in Pyton with IDEs like PyCharme and Unix shell
- Familiarity with open source deployment tools such as Ansible (Puppet) and Shell scripting and Jenkins
- Familiarity with Monitoring Tools like Zabbix
- Working knowledge of OpenShift Container Platform
- Very strong Troubleshooting skills and solid understanding of system’s capacity and bottlenecks
- Ability to communicate in German and English
- Knowledge of Confluence and Jira
- Analytical skills
- Solid experience in Hadoop (Cloudera) system configuration and setup with its utilities and tool sets.
- Familiarity with HDFS, YARN, HBase, Hive, Spark, Impala, Kafka etc.
- Preferred knowledge in NoSQL databases like MongoDB (Percona Stack incl. monitoring and backup tools)
- Must have worked in ELK implementation project and Logstash data parsing rules. (Grok, Ruby knowledge highly recommended)
- Expertise in log monitoring standards according to Elastic Common Schema
- Familiarity in designing, implementing, and configuring Kibana visualizations as required by the business.
- Familiarity in Configuring Logstash, FileBeats, MetricsBeats and possibly other ELK Stack components to collect and store the data necessary to meet business requirements.
Cegeka Deutschland GmbH
Putzbrunner Str. 71
Tel. +49 89 74 833 962
Fax +49 89 74 833 920