About our customer:
Our customer is an international member of the banking industry.
For their branch in vienna we are looking for an
IT Program Manager
Procurement contract management Tool Implementation (m/f)
The Project Manager is fully responsible for the successful implementation of IT projects and reports to a
dedicated Steering Committee as well as the Business Sponsor and the Functional Account Manager.
Successful implementation means within the approved time, budget and scope boundaries.
- Is responsible for the direct management of internal (sometimes external) resources constituting the project team
- Cooperates with delivery unit management to achieve necessary frame for project success
- manages the approved budget, scope and time plan by defining, setting up and using the required management instruments (Issue- and Risk Management, Controlling and Reporting, Communication and Decision Management, etc.) according to the RBI Project Methodology
- Stakeholder Management
- Manages Stakeholders (Steering Committee, External Solution Providers, etc.)
- Consults the Program Sponsor (B-1) for arising escalations/decisions
- Aligns the major boundaries with the Steering Committee members (time, budget, scope and quality)
- Has the authority and responsibility to take decisions within these boundaries in alignment with the Business Manager and the Steering Committee
- People Management
- Defines roles and responsibilities for all internal and external Group Program/Project members.
- Coaches and develops direct reports within the program context and motivates them to top performance through feedback, personal demonstration and reward (with support of HR and Capability Base Management). Gives decisive input for the mandatory Performance Management process, which is executed by the capability base based on this input.
- Track-record including successful management of Projects mEUR 3 - 5 (1.500 - 2.500 MD)
- Track-record including successful management of Projects 7-15 FTEs
- Knowledge about Procurment processes (e.g. Purchase to Pay, Contract Management)
- Knowledge about Cloud based Solutions and integration in existing enterprise IT landscape
- Knowledge about Data Migration
- PM experience 5-10 years
- Stakeholder Management at level Head of Department
- PMI certificate or comparable
- Languages: German and English are necessary
Following skills are an additional asset:
- Banking Business Know How
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite, especially iProcurment Module
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation, IFRS 16