- German language skills are a must-have
- Proven experience with Mulesoft Anypoint Studio (preferably version 4).
- Effective usage of Anypoint Platform
- Proven experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, SOAP / REST Web Services
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Application development.
- JUnit / MUnit: ability to create effective unit tests covering with the business needs and clear for contributors from QA team
- Proven experience with XML, JSON and good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreS, MySQL), SQL
- Good understanding of the Microservices architectural style and its benefits/drawbacks against the traditional SOA approach
- Fair understanding of CI/CD, release pipelines and their implementation.
- Understanding of 3-layer, API-led architecture of the Mulesoft.
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience in using different IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, Agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP), Git (Gitlab or any other git version control system).
- Ability to work independently and be able to collaborate with other team members.
- Ability to manage own time predictably and effectively.
- Written and oral communication enough to express own concerns in emails and Confluence.
- Responsible for developing integration solutions in the MuleSoft platform in order to improve authentication, authorization, security and compliance of the dataflow on the target enterprise platform (DA).
- InteractIion with business analysts, solution architect and Participation in the design, development and implementation of global system integration solutions for the DA Platform.
- Design and develop enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs by using various transformers in Mule ESB based on use cases.
- Design and create REST services.
- Implement and adjust logging to SPLUNK.
- Develop connectors between SAP, Salesforce, PowerCloud, REST and SOAP web-services.
- Usage of Mule components that includes File Transport, queue management, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector and Transaction Manager.
- Create http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of Mule ESB application using OAuth 2.0.
- Improvement of the existing MuleSoft Services.
- Implementing API endpoints.
- Creating Unit, MUnit, E2E testing to validate Mule flows.
- Consulting regarding other types of testing (data generation, last & performance, volume testing).
- Performing code reviews.
- Fix data issues upon request.
- Conduct performance optimization for the enterprise solutions.
Cegeka Deutschland GmbH
Tel. +49 6102 8235 830
Fax +49 6102 8235 789