We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a company in the information services industry.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d).
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- 100% remote working
Your hard- and software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- 5+ years experience with Ruby and Rails
- Experience of writing tests (MiniTest, RSpec)
- Good understanding of: PostgreSQL, Neo4J, MongoDB and Git
- Advantageous is a know-how of: vue.js, react.js, Google, AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, GraphQL, Kanban, Scrum, Tensor Flow or IoT
- Result orientation and willingness to perform
- Communication and team skills
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- You are located in Europe
- You collaborate within a project and product team to develop new features, fix bugs and reduce technical debt
- Defining and communication technical requirements
- Builidng high-quality systems that can be (re)used and extended in the future
- Helping set the design/ architecural guidelines to make sure our codebase is improving
- Making sure the systems are scalable and run flawlessly
- Troubleshooting, debugging and fixing production issues
You are not available - but you know
the right person?
Get your reward!