The overall program goal is to implement this new system but also migrate all existing partner data from the legacy systems while merging them into a golden record.
The program is ongoing but needs to re-organized and manage dependencies to other initiatives.
This role has the responsibility to deliver the new system while setup and managing the delivery team and plan & coordinate with the scrum master and other workstreams like test mgmt, biz requirements.
- Creation of a detailed project plan
- Support the prioritization of features and user stories
- Delivery of end-to-end technical components
- Project reporting
- Planning and management of project resources
- Education and qualifications: >5 year of professional experience in project management with
- PMP or IPMA certifications. Experience in agile delivery (Scrum, SAFe).
- Completed master's or bachelor's degree with a focus on IT
- Pragmatic and strong skills in understanding and abstracting complex issues
- Experience in working in a multicultural, virtual environment
- Good communication skills and strong team player
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and German