We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a traditional austrian bank.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d).
- An exciting job in a motivated team
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- A dynamic and agile working environment
Your hard- and software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- At least 3 years of experience in software testing
- PostgreSQL, Java, Jenkins, AWS Cloud, PostMan, Scripting (Clojure, Python etc) and Bash is a plus
- Very good experience in Testing of APIs and Web GUI
- Excellent knowledge with various Test Automation Tools (e.g. Selenium) and implementation of automated Test Cases
- Very good practical experience with other test tools (Loadrunner, jmeter)
- Experience with Agile (Scrum or Kanban)
- Knowledge of contemporary collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
- Result orientation and willingness to perform
- Communication and team skills
- Very good English skills
- Analysis of business requirements and defining proper test case with team
- Definition, development and execution of functional and non-functional automated test cases for software applications and interfaces
- Defect analysis
- Apply and further develop test automation with supported tools
- Cooperating intensively with the team
You are not available - but you know
the right person?
Get your reward!