We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a traditional austrian bank.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d) in Vienna.
- An exciting job in a motivated team
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- A dynamic and agile working environment
Your hard- and software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- Experience in test automation, testing certificates are a plus (ISTQB, CAT, MAP)
- Very good knowledge of programming and scripting languages (SQL, Java, PowerShell etc.)
- Good knowledge of various testing tools (Selenium, Appium, Protractor, Rest Assured, Micro Focus UFT, Serenity, Jira)
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban
- Banking know-how is an asset
- Very good german and english skills
- Creation of test ideas, scenarios and test cases
- Development and execution of the test cases for software applications/ interfaces
- Definition of test automation approach
- Review and further optimization of testing methodologies
- Defect analysis and defect management in an agile world
- Support and communication with business units
You are not available - but you know the right person?
Get your reward!